Stove Top Stuffed Pork Loin

Pin It

Last weekend I spent 3 days in the hockey arena living on concession food and the occasional drive-thru. By the time Monday came my whole family was missing some good home-cooked dinner.

Since Monday was a crazy day and I had so much stuff to catch up on and the lack of sleep didn’t help I decided to make something YUMMY, but not time consuming.

My kids love stuffing……either homemade (preferred by me) or Stove Top….. since I was short on time and there is always box or two of Stove Top stuffing in my pantry I decided to make STOVE TOP STUFFED PORK LOIN

PRINTABLE VERSION:

Ingredients:

• 1 Boneless Pork Loin
  • 2-3 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
  • Rosemary
  • 1 box Stove Top Stuffing (any kind)
  • Salt & Pepper

STEP 1: Preheat the oven to 395F.

STEP 2: Butterfly the pork loin and pound it till about 1″ thick all over. You should end up with nice flat sheet of pork. Salt and pepper lightly.

STEP 3: Sprinkle with chopped garlic and rosemary.

STEP 4: Make Stove Top stuffing according to directions and then spread it evenly on top of the pork.

STEP 5: Roll it tightly and put it onto rack inside the roasting pan. Pour about cup of water or liquid of you choice underneath.

STEP 6: Roast it for about 30 minutes. Then using turkey baster baste the pork with it’s juices. If needed at more liquid.

STEP 7: Roast for another 30 minutes basting once or twice in between.Take it out of the oven and let it rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.

I served my Stove Top Stuffed Pork Loin with Braised Red Cabbage and German Dumplings.

Stove Top Stuffed Pork Loin

Pin It

© Copyright 2010FoodieBibi, All rights Reserved. Written For: Bibi's Culinary Journey

22 Responses to “Stove Top Stuffed Pork Loin”

1. Sarah Brown says:

YUMM!!!!! I will have to try that one! Stopping by from SITS=)

2. Looks yummy! Stopping by from SITS

3. This would be wonderful even if you hadn't had hockey food. Stopping by from SITS!

4. theUngourmet says:

This recipe is great! I've never tried doing this but I'm going to very soon! I think this would be a bit hit at my house! :)

5. Great idea. I must say, I have always been a big fan of pork. I think this idea of stuffing it is fantastic!

6. Lucky Canuck says:

Yum! I am Friday following you!

7. This looks so good. Here from Friday Following. I’m following you now!

8. I have four boxes of Stove Top that I was wondering what to do with. Oooh and a porkloin in the freezer, you just figured out dinner for me!(fellow SITStah) Mindy

9. Jen says:

OMG, I would have never thought to butterfly a loin! I have 3 loins in my freezer, I need to invest in a meat mallet.Thanks for sharing this it looks D'lish!I'm now a Friday Follower!

10. ~Shelley~ says:

YUM!!!New follower from "Friday Follow"!

11. Tara says:

Love the plates. And the food looks yummy too!

Following your From Friday Follow

Check out my Follow Me Fridays TOO! Link up and get followers there as well!

12. Fun blog! Following from Friday Follow!

-Katie (CinnamonAndSass)

13. megmichelle says:

Yum. That looks delicious. I might have to try it. Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from SITS.

14. Kelley says:

This blog is right up my alley! Friday Follower!

15. Rita A. says:

YUM, Happy Friday Follow – Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

16. Tammy says:

That looks good! You just stopped by the other day on my blog so had to come and check out yours. Love the layout, so creative! Now I have to look through all those nummy recipes. Do you have any good lowfat recipes?

17. Following you from Friday Follow! That looks soooo delicious!Cathy ♥ Snow White's Blog Shop!

18. Tia says:

Following from Friday followers!!That looks delicious!!Have a great weekend!!

19. HeatherOz says:

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad I found your blog! That meal looks delicious. It made me sooooooo hungry and I think my family would love it!Found you on Friday Follow!

20. Midday Escapades says:

Oh that looks delicious! I love pork loin.

Thanks for linking up at Friday Follow. Here I am…your newest blog follower.

Happy Friday Follow!

~ Lynn

21. Joyful says:

I LOVE to cook from recipes.Thanks!*Friday Follow*

22. Ohhh this looks so yummy. I need to try it.Thanks so much for hopping again this week.Tami http://www.heartsmakefamilies.com