“A man taking basil from a woman will love her always.”
Sir Thomas Moore
Good morning, my friends!
Yes, love is in the air ….. 9 short days till the most romantic day of the year ….. and DAY 5 of the 14 Days to Valentine’s Day.
Today, I am not going to share with you a recipe ….. no ….. today I will share with you something better then one romantic recipe …..
Today I will share with you list with TOP 20 APHRODISIAC FOODS so you can create the ultimate romantic recipe …. meal or dessert and seduce your love object this Valentine’s Day.
- Oysters – it’s been known that due to high content of zinc and monounsaturated oils oysters can send women into an uncontrollable sexual frenzy.
- Figs – the food of Gods – since the Biblical times figs are considered the oldest aphrodisiac known to man
- Saffron – to reunite the passion & spark the flame reach for this exotic spice that will keep you going all night long
- Chocolate – we all know that sometimes chocolate is better then sex. Large amount of natural stimulants like Serotonin, Theobromine & Phenylethylamin – chemicals released when we are in love - found in chocolate will keep you agile for a long time.
- Bananas – thanks to Vitamin B6, potassium & Bromelain enzyme snacking on bananas helps in regulating hormones and serotonin secretion. Serotonin is mainly responsible for the euphoric feeling of complete satisfaction.
- Basil – due to its enchanting aroma & stimulating taste Basil is the most common & the most effective aphrodisiac.
- Strawberries – there is nothing more romantic & sexual than feeding each other fresh strawberries …. enough said.
- Chillies – the essential compound Capsaicin found in chillies is what gives out the heat & responsible for an influx of endorphins.
- Pumpkin Seeds – contain large quantities of zinc & essential fatty acids therefore snacking on these beauties will kick up your sex life a notch or two.
- Garlic – it might not be the most romantic smell, but garlic contains a high amount of allicillin, which helps to regulate the flow of blood to the sexual organs.
- Ginseng – also knows as the root of desire. The gisenosides from ginseng roots have been known to cure erectile dysfunction.
- Salmon – Omega-3 fatty acids help in proper glandular development.
- Avocado - Vitamin B6 and E, potassium & folic acid found in avocado help in proper testosterone synthesis & maintain energy levels during intercourse.
- Cardamom – rich in cineole, a small pinch of cardamom powder is enough to release nerve stimulants to keep fueling your passions all night long.
- Ginger – Ginger extracts induce elevated heart rates and higher body temperatures ….. wink …. wink.
- Goji Berries - are packed with essential vitamins to boost testosterone and sperm production.
- Asparagus – rich in potassium, thiamine, folic acid, Vitamins A, C and E asparagus helps boost orgasms with its histamine properties.
- Honey – little honey goes a long way to boost your sex drive and induce delayed orgasms.
- Almonds – high in libido boosting Vitamin E - just a handful of almonds daily will help sustain raging libidos.
- Pomegranate Juice – just a cup of pomegranate juice contains enough antioxidants to abolish free radicals from the body which leads to better blood circulation & helps erectile dysfunction.
If you are looking for more recipes and interactive 14 Days of Valentine’s Day stop by my facebook page and join the LOVE fest.
Don’t forget …. Keep Smiling …. Keep Cooking!