Friday Foodie Photo – Family Dinner

“What greater blessing to give thanks for at a family gathering than the family and the gathering.”

~ Robert Brault ~

Schnitzel & Potato Salad Annual Family Dinner

Schnitzel & Potato Salad Annual Family Dinner

Don’t forget …. Keep Smiling …. Keep Cooking!

signature-1

© Copyright 2014FoodieBibi, All rights Reserved. Written For: Bibi's Culinary Journey

38 Responses to “Friday Foodie Photo – Family Dinner”

1. GossipMoms says:

I love family gatherings haven;t been to one in a longtime, this year I will try to get some family members together and give thanks
    GossipMoms recently posted..Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (2013) 1080pMy Profile

2. Kungphoo says:

we try and eat with our extended family every sunday.. it seem to work..

3. Diane says:

The food looks yummy! Love the quote too BTW!
    Diane recently posted..The Redcoats are Coming! by Marianne Hering & Nancy I. SandersMy Profile

4. What a beautiful photo! I can honestly say that I am not close with my extended family so we rarely get together except for Thanksgiving or Christmas. And might I add that the food looks delicious!
    Angela Kinder recently posted..Texas Longhorns Folding Chair only $20!My Profile

5. Rosey says:

My husband is the world’s biggest schnitzel fan. :)

6. Mandi says:

I love this pic! And that schnitzel looks awesome! My father in law made that one time while I was pregnant 8 years ago and I haven’t forgotten how awesome it was!
    Mandi recently posted..Have A Snack with Kellogg’sMy Profile

7. Jessica says:

It has been a Loooooong time since I have had schnitzel. It all looks so good!
    Jessica recently posted..Fitness Friday: New Year Goals for 2014My Profile

8. I have to agree, it IS a blessing to get everyone around the table together!!

9. Sofia says:

So true!! i love getting the family together and sharing a meal with them!

10. Jenn says:

I love family dinners. A time to catch up and enjoy a beautiful meal!! Your looks fantastic!
    Jenn recently posted..Food Friday~ Infused Water ~ Mint, Ginger, Lemon, Orange, Cucumber WaterMy Profile

11. I must be the biggest loser in the world; I have never in my life tried a shnitzel and I really want some now!

12. Love this Bibi!
    Kris – Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts recently posted..Random 5 FridayMy Profile

13. Family gatherings are so lovely. Now I’m missing my sister and her family. And my grandmother. Wish I can see them soon.
    Joanna Sormunen recently posted..Gospel Friday CountdownMy Profile

14. Lovely, just lovely. :)
    Rebel Sweetheart recently posted..Top Tips to Help your Home Reflect your Style.My Profile

15. Cyndi says:

I’m so thankful everytime my family is together for a big meal! And that picture just made me hungry!
    Cyndi recently posted..Titanic Pigeon Forge New Gallery – Unsinkable Molly BrownMy Profile

16. Family gatherings with great food is always a joy. Have a blessed weekend!
    Elizabeth
    Eliz@positivekismet recently posted..End of Year Review: Lessons Learned In 2013My Profile

17. That meal looks so good. It is so important to get the family together for meals to connect.
    Lisa Dunham Trudell recently posted..Fit by 40 – Off to a Slow Start with WaterMy Profile

• FoodieBibi says:

Yes, we try at least twice a year to get the entire clan together, but it’s getting harder as the kids are growing older :)

18. G.s. Marjara says:

Food is the best toll to say We love you and Thanks for joining. You did good.

19. Pauline C. says:

Your photo is actually making me hungry! Yup, I think I have too much family gathering but no complaints, I love them to bits :-)

20. You food looks amazing!!! I love family get together too.
    Thanks for sharing

• FoodieBibi says:

Thank you, Sarah! This is our annual end of the year tradition where I make mountains of schnitzel & bucket of Slovak Potato Salad for my family & my best friend’s family :) I always look forward to it

21. Your family was lucky at that dinner. Looks so darn delicious!

22. katherine says:

My last gathering was for my mom’s birthday.

23. Oh you must invite me over for the next family dinner LOL the food look delish & the table is full of food!
    Pamela @ Still Dating My Spouse recently posted..Parents Guide to Dating with ChildrenMy Profile

24. Jamie says:

This looks so good and it’s great to see you having a family dinner! I wish my family lived closer.