Friday Foodie Photo – Minecraft Party

“You mess with the creeper you get the explosion”

Minecraft Party

Minecraft Party Cake

Minecraft Birthday Cake

Surprised Birthday Boy

Surprised Birthday Boy

Minecraft Cake

Minecraft Birthday Cake

Don’t forget …. Keep Smiling …. Keep Cooking!

signature-1

© Copyright 2014FoodieBibi, All rights Reserved. Written For: Bibi's Culinary Journey

44 Responses to “Friday Foodie Photo – Minecraft Party”

1. What a fun party that must have been! He looks so surprised!
    Becky Lyons Borgia recently posted..Get Organized in 2014 With Lovable Labels Date It! LabelsMy Profile

2. Diane says:

That is an impressive cake! My son loves Minecraft too!
    Diane recently posted..The Best Colleges in New York StateMy Profile

3. cindy b says:

This sounds so fun! It looks fabulous! loved seeing all the pics too! thank you so much for sharing!
    cindy b recently posted..What You Did Not Know about Manicures and PedicuresMy Profile

4. Wow! Look at all those goodies! The kids must have had such a rush! :)
    Jordana (@MamaKujo) recently posted..She and He: the solving a tantrum edition.My Profile

5. Sofia says:

So awesome!! And the look on his face, priceless!! My son would love the cake (even though he has never played it, he is 5, but he has been asking me to get him the game).
    Sofia recently posted..Weekend LinksMy Profile

6. Kisa says:

Oh my goodness! My 8 year old son loves Minecraft and I think I can take inspiration from this and throw him an awesome 9th Birthday party in June!! Thanks for the wonderful ideas! I’ve bookmarked and will return closer to his birthday to really get a feel for what I will do.
    Kisa recently posted..Beef and Broccoli RecipeMy Profile

7. Jeanette says:

Looks like it was a really cool party:)Cool cake I must say.
    Jeanette recently posted..Find the right wordpress themeMy Profile

8. GAH!!! I love all your ideas. My boys are SO into Minecraft right now and this would be a fun idea for their joint birthday party in August.
    Robin (Masshole Mommy) recently posted..The Time I Met a Real GhostbusterMy Profile

• FoodieBibi says:

That would be perfect for joined party, Robin cause I have to admit it was tons of work for 1 birthday, but so worth it :)

9. Kungphoo says:

My son is a huge minecraft player.. he would love this!

10. what an awesome job wow, I am sure he will never foget this one. Feel free to add this post to our fridayfrenzy craft and recipe link up party http://www.stayingclosetohome.com/117-crafts-recipes-galore-fridayfrenzy-link.html
    maria @ close tohome recently posted..DIY Valentines Day Home DecorMy Profile

11. Jessica says:

You did such a great job on this party! So many creative ideas here!
    Jessica recently posted..Fitness Friday: Winter Time GripesMy Profile

12. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! My son is a HUGE Minecraft fan and this would be (will be) the best Birthday theme EVER for him. Thank you so much for sharing! I pinned and I’m so doing this :)
    Joanna Sormunen recently posted..Gospel Friday CountdownMy Profile

13. Neva says:

What a great party. My grandsons would love this cause they’re nuts over minecraft.
    Neva recently posted..A City That Refuses To DieMy Profile

14. Karla says:

Oh my goodness, what a great party! That cake is amazing! Looked like he really enjoyed it too :)
    Karla recently posted..Welcome!My Profile

15. Kim says:

My 13 year old would have loved this. We are deep, deep into the minecraft stage now. Very creative.
    Kim recently posted..Win A Buzzy!My Profile

16. Jenn says:

What a great party theme. My boys bdays are coming up and they would love this!! I still have not a clue what Mindcraft really is, they do and love it!
    Jenn recently posted..Food Friday~ Cottage Cheese Spinach Cakes #GayLeaFoodsMy Profile

17. What a lovely party! That birthday cake is simply stunning!You are a great party planner, THANKS so much for the post, LUV YOUR BLOG!!

18. Wonderful party theme! My friend’s son is really big into Minecraft so I might show this to her.
    Angela Kinder recently posted..JCPenney: Store ClosingsMy Profile

19. So cool! I know a lot of kids would love to be surprised with this kind of birthday party, too! Happy Birthday to Sam! :)
    Rebel Sweetheart recently posted..Foodie Goodie | Kongnamul Guk (Korean Bean Sprout Soup).My Profile

20. My daughter is obsessed with Mine Craft, but she calls Mine Craft- Pocket Edition, like it is all one word.
    Debi@TheSpringMount6Pack recently posted..A new look for your living room is easy with SearsMy Profile

21. Jennifer Brown says:

Great cake, looks like a lot fun. Enjoy the weekend.

22. That cake looks massive! I’ve never played Minecraft, but I know bits and pieces about it. From what I know, you did a great job! I love the little baskets with the treats. Gold. lol, so cute!
    Heather Walter recently posted..Little Windows Knitted Cloth PatternMy Profile

23. Cyndi says:

How cool is that?! My daughter would love a party like this! She loves Minecraft! You did such a great job with all of the food a decorations!
    Cyndi recently posted..Oculus RiftMy Profile

24. You really went all out and made that a heck of a party. All the touches were super neat!
    Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell recently posted..‘Twas The Night Before ChecklistMy Profile

25. I bet the birthday boy had a blast! I love the creativity on every items! Truly a labor of love!

26. G.s. Marjara says:

Minecraft Birthday Cake is not a new concept but your cake looks much better. Hope it tasted better than it looks.

27. This is so cool and I love the cake! It’s impressive!
    katherine bartlett recently posted..Roasted Vegetable PizzaMy Profile

28. That is one SERIOUSLY cool cake!

I am totally clueless about Minecraft but your decorations and theme look really well put together.

And if the look on your son’s face is any indication, you did a great job!
    Jayne Townsley recently posted..GlassDharma Glass Straw Giveaway, The Original Glass StrawMy Profile

29. I don’t know Minecraft, but I do know that looks like the perfect setup to a great party! So many yummy treats!
    Kris – Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts recently posted..Random 5 FridayMy Profile

30. Joyce says:

What a fun party! It looked just like the game!
    will comment back – http://www.oldfashionmom.com

31. Eliz Frank says:

You outdid yourself on this cake. It is intricate, colorful and most likely delicious. What a lucky birthday boy!
    Elizabeth

32. You are a super star! I will admit, at first I didn’t know that was a cake. I thought it was a chair you built out of cubes! Even better that it’s a cake!
    Karen @TheMissingNiche recently posted..Sudden Cardiac Arrest In ChildrenMy Profile

33. Bethany Delk says:

What an awesome party! The food and decor was perfect! I love how he looks so surprised!
    Bethany Delk recently posted..Free Tax Preparation 2014My Profile