Top 9 Most Popular Recipes of 2013

popular recipes

I know …. I am a week late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you , my dear friends!

Last week of 2013 almost every food blogger I know was posting their most popular recipes or posts of 2013  …. little walk down the memory lane of food if you will ….

I wanted to be really cool & stick out from the crowd so I decided to wait week or two ……

….. you believe that, right?

….. you don’t think I am just late as usual, right?

Anyway, I wanted to make Top 12 Most Popular Recipes of 2013 …. you know, one for each month ….

…. then I realized ….. I really sucked as a blogger in 2013 cause I had 3 random months without any posts ….. zero …. zilch …. nada ….

Well, obviously I can’t do anything about that  ….. so I am moving on & hoping to improve my moral in 2014 …..

So here are my TOP 9 MOST POPULAR RECIPES OF 2013:

Banana Nutella Bonbons

Banana Nutella Bonbons

Tomato Eggplant Rigatoni

Tomato Eggplant rigatoni

Hungarian Letcho with Slovak Twist

Hungarian Letcho with Slovak Twist

Pasta e Lenticchie (Pasta & Lentils Soup)

Pasta e Lenticchie (Pasta & Lentils Soup)

Don’t forget….Keep Smiling….Keep Cooking!

signature-1

© Copyright 2014FoodieBibi, All rights Reserved. Written For: Bibi's Culinary Journey

47 Responses to “Top 9 Most Popular Recipes of 2013”

1. Happy New Year Bibi! Loved seeing your top recipes. This reminded me I never made your Thin Crust Ricotta Garlic & Caramelized Onions Pizza yet. I drool every time I see a picture of it, and must make it soon!

2. I am sooooo hungry right now. Must go make some of these!!

3. Elisebet F says:

You know, I’m not usually a big fan of pasta, but that soup looks REALLY good and very healthy. I’d definitely like to try that!
    Elisebet F recently posted..Tortino di yogurt ai Baci (yogurt and Baci chocolate loaf cake)My Profile

4. Sofia says:

I’d love to have a serving of the Prosciutto & Provolone Baked Eggs Breakfast Sandwich and ALL of the Gluten Free Andes Mint Brownies!! Oh, man! I am hungry now :D

5. Jessica says:

Can you come cook for me? They all look so delicious!
    Jessica recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Kids Learn About Trip to FLMy Profile

6. G.s. Marjara says:

Honey Bee Mini Cakes are the best out of all you mentioned. I did these many a times in last few months, my doll loves these cakes so much that I have to do more and more for her hostel stock.

7. Kisa says:

Happy New Year! I had an unofficial hiatus from blogging back in 2013 too when I was having pregnancy issues. That and I get behind waaaaaaaay too easily for my own good!
    The Honey Bee cakes look good, as do the GF Andes brownies! I will have to try the brownies first of course, I love andies.. and brownies! ;)
    Kisa recently posted..OnePiece ReviewMy Profile

8. Pauline C. says:

Omg, wow these looks sooo YUM! Thanks for sharing. I love the Gluten Free Andes Mint Brownies and the pizza! I have to try these soon. Thanks :-)

9. Kim says:

Ok, so they all look good, but those brownies? If it wasn’t so cold out, I would be headed to the store RIGHT NOW to get the ingredients. I’m also intrigued by the hungarian recipe. I make a pizza like you posted and you have me sold there, because it is to die for. So much for the new year’s diet!
    Kim recently posted..The Juvenile Arthritis MomMy Profile

10. Jenn says:

Great post! I love all of these ideas! Having celiac, I’m always looking for new GF producs. The Mint Brownies and Pizza look great!
    Jenn recently posted..Wordless Wednesday ~ New Year’s Eve traditionsMy Profile

• FoodieBibi says:

My kids are not big fans of GF baked goods, but they didn’t even know that the brownies were gluten free,lol :)

11. Nicole says:

Very interesting to see what the most popular recipes were! Thank you for sharing.
    Nicole recently posted..Kia Optima Hybrid EXMy Profile

12. Those Banana nutella bonbons are awesome! (I’ve done them before). I like the pizza recipe, but do you have another cheese you would recommend? My husband isn’t too crazy about ricotta (or goat cheese).

13. Hope you have a terrific 2014! These posts look absolutely yummylicious. I think I have to guard them to make them all later on. Not at once though, lol
    Joanna Sormunen recently posted..Wednesday factsMy Profile

14. Liisi Carr says:

I love the honey bee mini cakes, they look really yummy. Your gluten free brownies look super moist. How did you get them so moist?
    Liisi Carr recently posted..Jobs, Charts, and ResponsibilityMy Profile

15. Wow all of them looks yummy!!! I love egg sandwich.. we make it sometimes

16. Felicia says:

Wow so many great recipes!! I wish I was good at cooking! Maybe someday I’ll take a class to help my pathetic skills!!

The Tiny Professional

17. I am a little upset with you because I just brushed my teeth for the night. I decided to surf the web for a bit and go to bed but now I have to stay up to make and eat this Ricotta and Onion Pizza!! But, I am certain while I am eating it that I will LOVE you for it! ;) Thanks for the recipes.
    jenny at dapperhouse recently posted..Slow Cooker Beef Roast Craft Beer Recipe – Fast and EasyMy Profile

18. Well now I have to go cook something. Thanks. Seriously though…great looking food.
    Stacie @ The Divine Miss Mommy recently posted..@SunChips Big Game Twitter Party 1/08 9-10pm EST #SunChipsBBQMy Profile

19. They all look fantastic. I will be adding them to my make list.
    Debi@TheSpringMount6Pack recently posted..Ham and Cabbage StewMy Profile

20. oh wow these look great! i would definitely go for those honey bee cakes or maybe those mint brownies. what am i saying???? I’m carb free…oh well in another life perhaps!

Can’t wait til i have enough food recipes to do a best of post!
    Veronica Spriggs recently posted..New Years Resolutions: How To Achieve Your Goals This YearMy Profile

21. Lisa Trudell says:

Those all look great. I think the first one I would have to try would be the Provolone baked egg sandwiches.
    Lisa Trudell recently posted..Arthur Bryant’s original spot makes for great BBQMy Profile

22. Yummy! That pizza is making my mouth water! :)
    Rebel Sweetheart recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #66 | Brain Food.My Profile

23. Happy New Year! Its never to late to share great recipes. Your pictures are amazing. I may have to try the mini cakes.Thanks
    Pamela @ Still Dating My Spouse recently posted..Dating n Love: An Unconventional Librarian and her true LoveMy Profile

24. Are you trying to make me hungry or what? I LOVE the Prosciutto & Provolone Baked Eggs Breakfast Sandwich! I’ve got to try that one.
    Tara V @ Tara, Dan & Clan recently posted..5 Scrumptious Valentine’s Day CookiesMy Profile

25. Jennifer Brown says:

It all looks so good. I working really on cutting down the wheat in my diet but pictures make me crave pasta.

26. Lexie Lane says:

Those brownies look mouth watering. I’d love them with some vanilla ice cream. Thanks for this list. Sometimes it’s difficult to have to rummage through fantastic lists of recipes.

27. They all look delicious and I would love to make your lentil soup. Yum. BTW, did you see Google Trends top foods of the year? It’s worth exploring. :-)
    Elizabeth
    Eliz@positivekismet recently posted..End of Year Review: Lessons Learned In 2013My Profile